Timeshare Closing Services
Now that you have found your dream vacation, we can help make that dream a reality by providing you with high-quality, trustworthy timeshare closing services. Because buying a timeshare is like buying other types of property, it is not simply a swipe of the credit card. All of the documents and processes must be completed properly and legal to ensure your protection.
The Closing Process
What should you expect upon entering the timeshare closing services process?
- Step One: First, contact us to let us know that you want us to facilitate the transfer of the deed. At this point, all applicable funds are placed in escrow. We also provide timeshare escrow services.
- Step Two: We research the property to ensure that the title is clean and that the property is ready for transfer.
- Step Three: We perform estoppel work to confirm the status of the current owners. This includes confirming the size and type of unit, as well as the status and availability of the week.
- Step Four: We prepare and submit the transfer documents to the parties for signature and notarization when applicable.
- Step Five: We record the deed, submit the appropriate documents to the resort, and transmit the applicable funds to the appropriate parties.
- Step Six: We confirm that the resort records reflect the transfer.
- Step Seven: The timeshare is yours and you are on your way to a lifetime of dream vacations!
The time required to complete this process may vary, but typically we work to complete the process in 30 to 60 days of the receipt of the documents. This depends on how quickly the involved parties complete their documents and return them to our office; staffing issues at the resort sometimes impact this process as well. We will process your transfer as quickly as possible.
This process is simply one necessary step towards owning your timeshare. We can make it simple for you, so that all you have to worry about is which bathing suit you want to wear first!
To speak with a timeshare closing specialist, call us at 1-855-825-1438 or fill out the form for more information.